Bank Of Beirut Payments Magento 2 supports Merchant API, Hosted Payment Page. Support MiGS VPC and 3D Secure
Bank of Beirut Payments – Magento 2 extension allows you to use Bank of Beirut as a credit card processor, using their fully integrated API process. You can process Visa and Mastercard by default, and can optionally accept American Express, Diners Club and JCB after further activation by Bank of Beirut.
Bank of Beirut Payments – Magento 2 extension is a complete payment gateway solution which offers a reliable way to accept payments and keep your customers’ card data secure, protecting your business and customers from fraud.
Bank of Beirut Payments – Magento 2 extension keeps your customers’ card data secure with 128-bit encryption, CVV2 checking and, if you request it, 3D Secure, so they can shop with confidence.
The extension is including 2 methods:
Bank of Beirut (2-Party Payments): It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
Bank of Beirut Hosted Server (3rd Party Payments): Redirect to the payment gateway website for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
– Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments) – collect card details directly in your checkout and post directly to Bank of Beirut payment gateway
– Support Hosted Payment Page (3-Party Payments) – redirect to Bank of Beirut payment page for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
– Support MasterCard internet Gateway Service (MiGS) & Virtual Payment Client (VPC)
– Support 3D Secure (Apply to Visa and MasterCard only)
– Capture New Sales
– Create Invoice Automatically