Mashreq payment Magento 2 supports Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments), Hosted payment page (3-Party Payments), 3D Secure, MiGS VPC, SHA256 Secure Hash
Mashreq Payment Gateway – Magento 2 allows to process credit card payments online directly transferred into your bank account through payment gateway
After customers choose payment method on website, it will be redirected to payment gateway and make payment. After paying successfully on payment gateway, it will redirect to shop’s website and then update status for the order.
The extension is including 2 methods:
Mashreq Payment Gateway: It allows your customer to purchase directly from your site using Credit Cards.
Mashreq Hosted Server (3rd Party Payments): Redirect to the payment gateway website of Mashreq bank for credit card entry, then redirect back to your confirmation page once successful.
If your Mashreq merchant supports MPGS. We recommend: Mastercard Payment Gateway Services (MPGS) – Magento 2
– Support Merchant Server API (2-Party Payments) – collect card details directly in your checkout, post directly.
– Support Hosted Server (3-Party Payments) – redirect to collect card details.
– Support MasterCard internet Gateway Service (MiGS) & Virtual Payment Client (VPC)
– 3D Secure
– Support SHA256 Secure Hash
– Capture New Sales
– Create Invoice Automatically